Saturday, February 6, 2010

Come Home

There are times when I miss this old house, the simplicity of life, my childhood and family and friends. Any time I have the opportunity to visit I try to take it and each and every time I'm flooded with a wealth of emotions.

There were many times, as a child, I disappointed my parents and got myself in trouble. There are also times I tried to hide things from them. However, even when I messed up and my parents found out, I knew I could "come home." At home I always felt safe and secure, accepted and loved.

The same is true of our Heavenly Father; no matter what we've done or where we've been we can always come home to Him.

Nothing in all creation is hidden from God's sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account. Hebrews 4:13

No comments:

Post a Comment