Saturday, August 8, 2009

Chips & Salsa: The Essential Staples of Life

Forewarning, this post falls into the random thought category.

You know the old saying, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree?" Well it is a very true statement about me when it comes to chips and salsa. You see, I am definitely my father's daughter. We both enjoy a basket of warm, thin, crispy chips accompanied by fresh salsa. In fact, there's absolutely nothing like them. Yum!

Quite honestly, I do think I might be able to live by chips and salsa alone. I could definitely eat them at least once a day, if not at every meal and snacks in-between as well. Basically, life is very good with this delectable "staple."

I guess to some this might sound completely insane, but maybe there are others that actually agree. Either way...I personally plan to continue enjoying them as often as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment